King Henry II : 25 October 2194 - 6 July 2246 (67 Years, 8 Months and 12 DaysKing George III.
Early Life Edit
Henry was born on the 5th of March 2165, in Enkland. Henry was the eldest child of King Henry I of Enkland and his wife, Queen Matilda. Henry was born 2 years into his father's reign. Henry was baptised on the 1st of September, and named James and William after his grandfathers. Henry later had 4 younger siblings. Henry was a bright, but quiet boy. He had a good relationship with his mother, but a slightly strained relationship with his father, the King.
Marriage and Children Edit
- King Henry III of Enkland (2190 - 2282)
- Prince William of Enkland (2192 - 2271)
- Matilda, Duchess of Rust (2194 - 2274)
- Prince Geoffrey of Enkland (2196 - 2263)
- Prince John of Enkland (2198 - 2266)
- Queen Joan of Mordu (2200 - 2299)
John was known to be a strict father, but his children cared for him, and looked after him in his old age.
Early Reign Edit
On the 25th of October 2194, Henry's father died at the age of 64, and Henry and his wife were crowned King and Queen of all Enkland.