|King Frederick III|
|Occupation||King of Rutal|
|Family|| King Frederick II (Father) |
Queen Ania (Mother)
Early Life Edit
Frederick was born on the 1st of February 2594, on Rutal. His parents were King Frederick II and Queen Ania. Frederick was baptised on March the 30th and named George and Olav after his grandfathers. He was the second and last child of the King and Queen, as well as their only son, his sister being Queen Catherine of Molck.
Frederick's father died on the 12th of January 2613, at the age of 48. Frederick was crowned King Frederick III soon after, when he was 18.
Frederick married his maternal cousin, Princess Augusta of Donmerk, on the 28th of June 2614. They had 9 children:
- Duchess Augusta of Haralton (2616 - 2692)
- King George II of Rutal (2618 - 2689)
- Prince Edward of Rutal (2620 - 2687)
- Princess Elizabeth of Rutal (2622 - 2622)
- Prince William of Rutal (2624 - 2704)
- Prince Henry of Rutal (2626 - 2709)
- Princess Louisa of Rutal (2628 - 2628)
- Prince Frederick of Rutal (2630 - 2630)
- Queen Maud of Eggron (2632 - 2723)
Later Life and Death Edit
Frederick's reign, despite it's length, was mostly uneventful. He spent his days wandering around his palace and writing various biographies of his royal ancestors, and of himself. After falling from a balcony in 2669, Frederick was confined to his bed, which he didn't leave for nearly 10 years. In 2677, he was blind, deaf, paralysed and on the verge of death. To spare him the pain, his doctor smothered him at 1:22 AM on the 31st of March 2677. He was succeeded by his eldest son, George, who succeeded him as King George II.
|Ancestors of King Frederick III of Rutal|